This 4 Days Serengeti Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Safari encounter will give you a great taste of the best of Tanzania safari experience, as you wrap up the best of Tanzania parks in just 4 days, visiting three of the major Tanzania most visited safari park, with great rewarding and giving you opportunity to spot the big 5. You will have a tour of Lake Manyara National Park, known for the birding life and home to the tree-climbing lions, as well as a visit to Serengeti, world busiest park, home of the wilder beast migration, and big 5, including a tour to the Ngorongoro crater, the biggest crater in the world.
Day 1: MOSHI/ARUSHA – LAKE MANYARA
This morning, after your breakfast at your hotel, you will be met by your safari guide, for a short briefing, and later you will depart for Lake Manyara National Park. Spend the afternoon on a game drive of this park, described as one of the hidden gems of Tanzania. This park is famous for its tree-climbing lions and large herds of elephant, which is not shy to come straight up to the vehicle.
Day 2: LAKE MANYARA – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, jump onto your jeep, and drive to one of the most famous game parks in Africa, the Serengeti. Here is home to millions of wildebeest during the migration and over the huge flat plains you are likely to find lion, cheetah, leopard, hyena, and many other small predators. All afternoon will be spent on a game drive before enjoying dinner and the experience of sleeping in the middle of the Serengeti.
Day 3: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER
An early morning start in the Serengeti to try and find cats before they retreat away from the blazing sun during the day. After a few hours game drive in the Serengeti drive, in Search for the wildlife, you will later find your way to Ngorongoro crater, where you will spend your stay.
Day 4: NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA/MOSHI
This morning you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater – a wonderful haven for wildlife. Ngorongoro is unique in that almost all the wildlife live within the crater walls hence you have the opportunity to find games easily. Rhino, in particular, can be seen regularly as well as the pride of lion and other predators like a cheetah. Enjoy lunch by the hippo pond before commencing your drive back to Arusha/Moshi.
End of the 4 Days Serengeti Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Safari.
The 4 Days Serengeti Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Safari cost includes;
- Pick up and drop off from Arusha.
- Land cruiser Jeep 4×4 Safari Vehicle with pop-up roof for game view.
- Experience English-Speaking Safari Guide.
- All park entry, transit and crater fees.
- All activities under the program.
- All accommodation under the program on a full board basis.
- Three meals per day on the safari.
- Bottled water throughout the safari.
- Applicable government taxes on tour services, concession fees, etc.
- Flying Doctor Emergency Evacuation Cover.
However, the 4 Days Serengeti Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Safari excludes;
- Drinks and beverages while at the tented camps & lodges.
- Laundry at the tented camps & lodges and all other costs incurred at the hotels.
- Change of plan or deviation from the itinerary.
- International Flights, Visa.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees.
- Hotels/ lodges imposed increase fees.
- All things of personal nature.
- Tipping for hotel and safari staff (highly recommended especially for your safari guides and drivers.
- Medical / travel insurance.
- All other items not listed in the inclusions list above.